With TB Joshua continuously astonishing the world with mind blowing healing and deliverance meetings, it wouldn’t be much of a stretch to assume that there are many who seek to know the source of his works and the secret of his supernatural powers, it is in this regard we affirm that lots of spies have been sent to SCOAN at different times to decipher the prophets ways, discover the inner workings of the ministry and in the end discover the supposed hidden secret of His powers which are clearly not of this world.
One of those believed to be a spy in Scoan during his one year stay at SCOAN was Giles Hurst, he takes credit for some insulting comments against TB Joshua on the reputed critic blog of which he is an administrator and a founding father, The summary of his twisted opinion on TB Joshua is in this excerpt of his comment on TB Joshua watch.
giles on September 6, 2011 at 9:22 pm
“You feel that deep down in my heart i know that i am wrong about tb Joshua? What is with you ppl and putting words in my mouth? I know exactly what i think of him. He’s a fraud, a phoney who promotes himself on the TB Joshua Show, which is privately owned- by him”.
It doesn’t take a security professional to figure that the principal espionage threat in a ministry like Scoan does not really come from visiting pilgrims but from “insiders” which in this case are the disciples. And although we do not know who or to which government Giles Hurst volunteered his services, we have reason to believe that Giles Hurst way a typical spy sent to Scoan for the following reasons;
1. Giles Hurst was a Liar from the start: In Giles’s own words, He said:
When I was confronted with a straight question and had to give a yes/no answer, I chose to lie. I have no doubt that the same thing happens all the time.”
From his own words, it is clear that all he did during his disciple training was to LIE; He himself is claiming to be a deviant. And none of his words of commitment or loyalty to SCOAN could be trusted.
2. Giles Hurst was evidently not seeking God at Scoan so why else would he be there as a disciple if not to gain classified information about the ministry? Giles Hurst may have pretended he was at Scoan for spiritual uplift, but his testimonies so far on tbjoshuawatch have proved otherwise, a commenter on tbjoshuawatch summarized this opinion in reply to Giles.
Vengi on June 12, 2011 at 6:52 pm you had a problem my friend “a T.B Joshua fanatic’. If you were seeking God in your life at SCOAN then things would have been different. You still have a chance; pray that you receive God’s grace. My prayer to God is you seek his face and stop your obsession about TB Joshua
3. His Age; Although there are younger and older spies most people who are spies are between the ages of 25 and 40 years old.
4. His anti-social behavior at Scoan: one of the most common personality disorders found in spies is the antisocial personality disorder. A person with antisocial personality disorder tends to reject the normal rules and standards of society, an example of this disorder exhibited by Giles which he himself testified to was when he put a sticker on his water bottle and wrote something like “my yucky saliva is in this water, don’t drink it. This strange behavior caused his ostracism by the foreign disciples and banishment from the dining room”.
5. His military Background: Giles Hurst has some form of Military experience and consequently must have also had good fighting and defence skills, after joining the army he fought in the Afghanistan war
6. Insatiable Curiosity: in the words of Giles Hurst he claimed “he was the New guy who questioned everything”, including the prophet’s intimate affairs with his wife, he never said he examined things in the light of Gods word, but questioned everything, subtly asking to be trusted with important information? If this isn’t a red flag, we don’t know what it is
7. His Trip away from the Church: during Giles Hurst stay at Scoan, he asked for the permission to leave the church claiming he wanted to visit his family, we find that rather strange judging by the fact that his mother did visit him at the church, so who was he really visiting back home? Perhaps this were the times he sold out the information he acquired during his stay, on one occasion of his return he succeeded in making the UK branch source over £2,000 for him.
8. Putting his acquired information to USE: Giles made sure all the necessary details he found out about TB Joshua was published on the internet, He is without a doubt a blog administrator on TB Joshua watch and a pioneer. He may claim to have stumbled accross the blog, but we know his comments followed the blogs first article and subsequent posts were his installment.
In Summary, Giles Hurst for the above reasons is considered a potential espionage threat wherever he may be found, in whatever neighbourhood, community and Nation. Anyone with useful information on the whereabouts of this Man with confirmed suspicious activity should please report to the appropriate authorities. The Ministry of SCOAN will do well to beware of spies masquerading as disciples in their midst.