It’s becoming increasingly obvious that these critic bloggers are so bent on slandering TB Joshua that they cannot even discern actual inconsistencies to capitalize on; hence, they make a very senseless pick on the recently introduced prayer stool by TB Joshua. They shamelessly reported it as another ‘indulgence’ TB Joshua initiated for his own financial profiting. We have several questions for those without cowardice amongst them;
- How exactly would TB Joshua financially profit from a prayer stool he instructed faithfuls to construct by themselves at any local furniture/welding construction workshop?
- What is TB Joshua’s crime in revealing one of the secrets to his constancy in prayer, particularly when he’s away from his conventional prayer room and altar, for others to learn from?
- Why lie that TB Joshua is exploiting people with something he so obviously stated was every person’s responsibility to construct by his or herself; for his/her own spiritual growth?
Thank you, TB Joshua critic bloggers, for your continued deception of the naive populace with your blatant lies and shameless antics of your atrocious father, Satan, and his demonic angels.
If you’re an admirer of TB Joshua take note of the following:
- You do not need furniture to pray to God, but it’s necessary to always have something (like the prayer stool) on the outside that constantly reminds you of your relationship and fellowship with Jesus, especially when your immediate surroundings do not encourage your prayer life.
- TB Joshua said he prefers to kneel when praying with his prayer stool, that doesn’t make kneeling a compulsory position for anyone, its only customary of TB Joshua, which you can also adopt if you choose to construct a prayer stool of your own.
- You do not need Mr. TB Joshua but you certainly need Prophet TB Joshua and His anointed water which God Himself gave mankind as a gift to connect to the awesome power of God at work in TB Joshua’s life.
- This is further evidence that TB Joshua critic bloggers are dogs laying on the fodder trough of cattle. They do not eat; neither do they allow the cattle to eat.(in other words pharisees)
We believe you will have testimonies of a strong spiritual life as you adopt the prophet’s lifestyle of taking your prayer stool anywhere you travel to. We need not say much about the falsity of their report. Those who watched emmanuel tv last Sunday would undoubtedly see their article for what it truly is, “an utterly disgusting garbage of a post”; and if you were opportune to watch emmanuel tv last Sunday and do not see this about their article, then perhaps you have something in common with those wretched pharisees whom the Lord will in time bring to a wretched end.