Wisdom is proved right by her actions; not words. While they may be unwise who hide their faces behind a watch blog and do nothing but slander the true prophet; even more foolish are those who would reject the undaunted power and openness of TB Joshua’s deeds to believe accusations from anonymous and unidentified bloggers. Of these anonymous bloggers Jesus rightly said:
Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their evil deeds will be exposed. John 3:20.
Call to mind how the TBJ critic blog at one time argued that the SCOAN was falling apart because TBJ closed almost all his international branches. How foolish of these, does having many branches all over the world in any way translate to the work of salvation? Just as it matters not how many are in church attendance, nor the number in membership, but how many are being saved; so also it is not a matter of having branches all over the place, but making sure that the branches meet the standard of the headquarters in terms of all spiritual graces.
We did not at all lament the closure of the branches, rather we applaud TB Joshua who is not in pursuit of financial gain to proliferate branches everywhere, only to fall short of meeting the spiritual needs of the members. Blessed be the spiritual shepherd who rather looks out for the salvation and safety of his sheep all over the world. We know that everything about SCOAN takes place advantageously under the providence of God, as accomplished by TB Joshua including the closure of the branches. Recall again how at the closure of the branches, the critic watch blog claimed that the SCOAN was falling apart.
- But was this watch blog asleep when TB Joshua went to South Korea for a pastor’s revival, where thousands of Korean pastors were imparted with the power of the spirit and after that, now perform miracles signs and wonders after the manner of TB Joshua? This is not “ministry growth” to T.B. Joshua’s critics, but the opening of branches all over the world.
- Was this watch blog sleeping when TB Joshua visited the nation of Columbia, bringing revival to a mammoth crowd, the attendance of which on the second day surpassed the number recorded of the crowd at the Brazil world cup held the same day? This is not “ministry growth” to T.B. Joshua’s critics, but the opening of branches all over the world.
- Was this watch blog dozing when TB Joshua was invited by the Government of Colombia to discuss with the armed forces of the nation; imploring him to be their prayer partner in the reduction of crime rate in their country? This is not “ministry growth” to T.B. Joshua’s critics, but the opening of branches all over the world.
- Was this watch blog asleep when TB Joshua donated $100,000 US dollars for the social welfare of the armed forces and Colombia, and gave charitably to the needy of the country together with promise of scholarship for at least 200 needy children? This is not “ministry growth” to T.B. Joshua’s critics, but the opening of branches all over the world.
- Was this watch blog snoozing when TBJ was presented an award by the armed forces of the nation of Colombia for touching their nation with a touch of heaven’s power, love and provision? This is not “ministry growth” to T.B. Joshua’s critics, but the opening of branches all over the world.
Though all these happened in a ministry in less than six months, together with the continuing healing and deliverance at the Headquarters in T.B. Joshua’s absence. All of these are not “ministry growth” to T.B. Joshua’s critics, but the opening of branches all over the world.
Recently, they took their occupation of derision further by making mockery about T.B. Joshua’s desire to send the anointed water to the affected countries of the Ebola virus at the capacity of the government of the affected countries.
Nevertheless, having mocked to their heart’s content:
- Did this watch blog then go to sleep when the Government of Sierra Leone officially requested for T.B. Joshua’s help with the deadly plague?
- Were they sleeping as he now responds with sending four thousand bottles of anointed water for their relief at the cost of $50,000 dollars, and sent $50,000 US dollars for the physical needs of the afflicted? Totaling $100,000 US dollars spent? Yet all these are not “ministry growth” for T.B. Joshua’s critics, but the opening of branches all over the world.
Let us (who believe) wait in faith for the result of this spiritual and financial aid T.B. Joshua has given to the nation of Sierra Leone (Not at all meaning that T.B. Joshua’s critics should wait). For we know also that TBJ’s critics will still not believe, even after the government of Sierra Leone testify about the healing power in the anointed water on the Ebola victims. As Abraham told the rich man while he burned in hell saying:
If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.” Luke 16:31.